Terms & Conditions
The present Website is the property of LLC Pixel Outdoor (Identification Number: 445398944) (“Company”). The terms and conditions of the usage of this website are regulated by the Company solely and independently.
By visiting the Website, registering, or using the information / services posted herein, or by submitting your personal data, you confirm that you fully agree to all the provisions of usage of the Website.
The present terms and conditions may be unilaterally changed by the Company from time to time. These changes and/or updated Terms and Conditions will be posted on this Website.
In the process of using this Website, we may collect the following information about our users: personal identification information, address, contact information, field of interest, field of activity and/or any other information that may be required for provision of the information interested to you or our services.
Purpose of Collecting the Information
Information collected about our users may be used for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you;
- to meet your requirements and/or to establish cooperation with you;
- to spread the information about our activities, increase awareness about our company, for marketing purposes and in general, for development of our business activities;
- to receive and process the opinion, advice, and recommendations of users / potential users about our services and products;
- to deliver our products and services, to inform customers about promotions and offers;
- to respond to customer claims and complaints;
- for any other legitimate purpose.
Personal Data Processing
Processing of the personal data of our users shall be carried out in full compliance with the Georgian Legislation.
According to the Law of Georgia on the Personal Data Protection, you are entitled to request the information on processing of your personal data. In particular:
- Particularity what data is being process on you.
- What is the purpose of data processing.
- What is the legal basis for data processing.
- To whom your data was transferred and on what basis.